بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > هنر > فیلم سينما تئاتر و تلویزیون Cinema and The Movie > گالری عکس بازیگران > بازیگران خارجی

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 12-26-2008
امیر عباس انصاری آواتار ها
امیر عباس انصاری امیر عباس انصاری آنلاین نیست.
مسئول ارشد سایت ناظر و مدیر بخش موبایل

تاریخ عضویت: Sep 2007
محل سکونت: تهرانپارس
نوشته ها: 8,211
سپاسها: : 8,720

6,357 سپاس در 1,362 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Arrow Gene Tierney بیوگرافی و معرفی و فیلموگرافی و آلبوم تصاویر ژن تی ئرنی

Gene Tierney بیوگرافی و معرفی و فیلموگرافی و آلبوم تصاویر ژن تی ئرنی

سلام دوستان
راستش خودم هم نمی دونم چرا دارم این خانمم هنرپیشه قدیمی رو معرفی می کنم
شاید به خاطر زیبایی و استیل خاص صورتش
در هر حال هنوز تلفظ درست اسم این خانم به فارسی رو نمی دونم و نتونستم هم کمکی پیدا کنم بسکه سخته.
در کل من چندتا عکس از ایشون داشتم که تو همین تاپیک میذارم و برام جالب بود که همچین هنرپیشه ای بوده ولی همه هی میگن سوفیا لورن و الیزابت تایلور
در صورتی که لونا وود و جنیفر جونز و حتی ادری هیپبورن و جینجر راجرز و خیلیهای دیگه هم زیبایی و صلابت و وقار و آکتوری خاص خودشونو داشتند.
در هر حال امیدوارم بیوگرافی و فیلموگرافی فارسی هم از ایشون یافت بشه.

Gene Tierney

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gene Tierney (November 19, 1920 – November 6, 1991) was an American film and stage actress. Acclaimed as one of the great beauties of her day, she is best-remembered for her performance in the title role of Laura (1944) and her Academy Award-nominated performance for Best Actress in Leave Her to Heaven (1945). Other notable roles include Martha Strable Van Cleve in Heaven Can Wait (1943), Isabel Bradley Maturin in The Razor's Edge (1946), Lucy Muir in The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947), Ann Sutton in Whirlpool (1949), Maggie Carleton McNulty in The Mating Season (1951) and Anne Scott in The Left Hand of God (1955).

Born Gene Eliza Tierney
November 19, 1920(1920-11-19)
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Died November 6, 1991 (aged 70)
Houston, Texas, United States
Spouse(s) Oleg Cassini (1941-1952; div.)
W. Howard Lee (1960-1981; desc.)

Early life
Tierney was born Gene Eliza Tierney in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Howard Sherwood Tierney and Belle Lavina Taylor. She had an elder brother, Howard Sherwood "Butch" Tierney, Jr., and a younger sister, Patricia "Pat" Tierney. Her father was a prosperous insurance broker of Irish descent, her mother a former gym teacher.
Tierney attended St. Margaret's School in Waterbury, Connecticut and the Unquowa School in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Her first poem, titled "Night," was published in the school magazine, and writing verse became an occasional pastime during the rest of her life. She then spent two years in Europe and attended the Brillantmont finishing school in Lausanne, Switzerland, where she learned to speak fluent French.

Tierney returned to the U.S. in 1938 and attended Miss Porter's School. On a trip to the West Coast, she visited Warner Bros. studios. The director Anatole Litvak, who was so taken by the seventeen year olds beauty, told her that she should become an actress. Warner Bros. wanted to sign her to a contract, but her parents advised against it because of the low salary
Tierney's coming-out party as a debutante occurred on September 24, 1938, when she was 17 years old.[3] She was bored with society life and decided to pursue a career in acting. Her father felt "If Gene is to be an actress, it should be in the legitimate theatre." Tierney auditioned for the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York and was accepted. Other notable talents of the era who studied there include Katharine Hepburn, Spencer Tracy, Grace Kelly and Lauren Bacall.
Career
Broadway
In Tierney's first part on Broadway, she carried a bucket of water across the stage in What a Life! (1938).
A Variety magazine critic declared, "Miss Tierney is certainly the most beautiful water carrier I've ever seen!" At the same time, she was an understudy for The Primrose Path (1938).
The next year, she appeared in the role as Molly O' Day in the Broadway production Mrs. O' Brien Entertains (1939).
The New York Times critic Brooks Atkinson wrote, "As an Irish maiden fresh from the old country, Gene Tierney in her first stage performance is very pretty and refreshingly modest.
"That same year, Tierney appeared as Peggy Carr in Ring Two (1939) to favorable reviews. Theater critic Richard Watts, Jr. of the New York Herald Tribune wrote, "I see no reason why Miss Tierney should not have an interesting theatrical career that is if cinema does not kidnap her away."
Tierney's father set up a corporation, Belle-Tier, to fund and promote her acting career (he went on to steal all of her money).[10] Columbia Pictures signed her to a six-month contract in 1939. She also met Howard Hughes, who tried unsuccessfully to seduce her, but she was from a well-to-do family and was not impressed by his wealth.[11] However, he became a lifelong friend. A cameraman advised her to lose a little weight, saying "a thinner face is more seductive." She then wrote to Harper's Bazaar for a slimming diet, which she followed for the next 25 years.[12]
Columbia Pictures failed to find Tierney a project; so, she returned to Broadway and starred as Patricia Stanley to critical and commercial success in The Male Animal (1940). In The New York Times, Brooks Atkinson wrote, "Tierney blazes with animation in the best performance she has yet given."[13] She was the toast of Broadway before her 20th birthday.
The Male Animal was a hit, and Tierney was featured in Life magazine. She was also photographed by Harper's Bazaar, Vogue and Collier's Weekly.
Film career
Hollywood called once again. Tierney was offered the lead in MGM's National Velvet, but when the production was delayed, she signed with 20th Century-Fox
Her motion picture debut was in a co-starring role as Elenore Stone in Fritz Lang's western The Return of Frank James (1940), opposite Henry Fonda. A small role as Barbara Hall followed in Hudson's Bay (1941) with Paul Muni.
Also, in 1941, Tierney co-starred as Ellie Mae Lester in John Ford's comedy Tobacco Road, along with the title role in Belle Starr, Zia in Sundown and Victoria Charteris a.k.a. Poppy Smith in The Shanghai Gesture. The following year, she played Eve in Son of Fury: The Story of Benjamin Blake, along with the dual role as Susan Miller a.k.a. Linda Worthington in Rouben Mamoulian's screwball comedy film Rings on Her Fingers, Kay Saunders in Thunder Birds and Miss Young in China Girl.
Top billing in Ernst Lubitsch's classic 1943 comedy Heaven Can Wait as Martha Strable Van Cleve signaled an upward turn in Tierney's career, as her popularity increased. In 1944, she starred in what became her most famous role - the intended m
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 12-26-2008

پیش فرض

Contents

[hide]
قدیمی 12-26-2008

پیش فرض

• laura:نام
  • 1944:سال تولید
  • Gene Tierney , Dana Andrews , Clifton Webb , Vincent Price , Judith Anderson:هنرپیشه
  • Y
  • زیرنویس فارسی -:زیرنویس
  • برنده اسکار ، 1 جایزه و 4 نامزدی دیگر

ویرایش توسط رزیتا : 05-21-2010 در ساعت 10:49 AM دلیل: اعمال تغییرات به منظور پالایش مطالب و عکسها- ترکیب پستها
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 12-26-2008

پیش فرض

قدیمی 12-26-2008

Arrow Gene Tierney بیوگرافی و معرفی و فیلموگرافی و آلبوم تصاویر ژن تی ئرنی

برای دیدن تصاویر به صورت بزرگتر رویشان کلیک کنید:

ویرایش توسط رزیتا : 05-21-2010 در ساعت 10:42 AM دلیل: اعمال تغییرات به منظور پالایش مطالب و عکسها
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 12-26-2008

پیش فرض

این سه تا پایینی ها خیلی بزرگ و با کیفیت هستند
و چون حجیم هستند تو فروم نمیذارم
پس روشون کلیک کنید
از سرچ گوگل برداشتمشون:

ویرایش توسط رزیتا : 05-21-2010 در ساعت 10:40 AM دلیل: اعمال تغییرات به منظور پالایش مطالب و عکسها
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 12-26-2008
دانه کولانه آواتار ها
دانه کولانه دانه کولانه آنلاین نیست.
    مدیر کل سایت

کوروش نعلینی

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2007
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 12,700
سپاسها: : 1,382

7,486 سپاس در 1,899 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
دانه کولانه به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

یس شی ز پرتی
این قدیمیها همه استایل صورتشون یکیه برخلاف این جدیدا
من نمیشناسم ایشون رو اما قیافه ش برام آشناست یا توی فیلمی دیدم ! یا چون شبیه بقیه س
اما سنگین و رنگینه و عکساش رو که سرچ میکردم عکساش نشون میداد اگر موفقیتی داشته به خاطر بازیگریش بوده و هنرش و صد البته زیباییش

جینی ترینی فکر کنم بیشتر به کار میره

فیلمی به اسم فیلم "مصری" رو بازی کرده که اتفاقا به نظر من به تیپ و قیافه و صورتش میاد

The Egyptian
To Nefer, shameless temptress of Babylon, he surrendered his parents' hope of immortality!

اینم یه عکس از فیلم
Razor’s Edge

Gene Tierney, Tyrone Power, Herbert Marshall, Clifton Webb, Anne Baxter, and Lucile Watson in The Razor’s Edge

(From left) Gene Tierney, Tyrone Power, Herbert Marshall, Clifton Webb, Anne Baxter, and Lucile Watson in The Razor’s Edge.

پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 12-26-2008

پیش فرض

خیلی جالبه جینی؟؟
ژنی
من فکر می کردم آلمانی یا اطریشی یا یوگسلاو یا...
ولی امریکائیه
احتمالا از نسل مهاجرینه
خیلی شبیه اروپاییهاست
و جدا فیس و استایل قشنگی داره و البته اون زمان جراحی پلاستیک و رینو پلاستی هم نبوده

آهان
تمو عکسای رنگی جدیده
یعنی عکسای قدیمیش رو با نرم افزار رنگی کردن هیچکدوم از عکسهای رنگی اصل نیستند
ولی چشماش واقعا سبز و روشن بوده و واقعا موهاش خرمائی خوش رنگ بوده
یه اسکار هم فیلمش گرفته نامزد دریافت اسکار هم بوده
خیلی قدیمیه از لیز تایلور و سوفیا لره!!!! هم قدیمیتره
میره دورانی که تازه سینما ناطق شده بود
خیلی قدیم
تقریبا جنگ جهانی دوم....
پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 11:26 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.