بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > کامپیوتر اینترنت و شبکه Computer internet > اینترنت و شبکه INternet & network > اخبار IT

اخبار IT جدیدترین اخبار آی تی در این تالار

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 04-08-2011
آخرینهای آواتار ها
آخرینهای آخرینهای آنلاین نیست.
جدیدترین برنامه ها و اخبار موبایل و کامپیوتر

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2010
نوشته ها: 187
سپاسها: : 0
در ماه گذشته یکبار از ایشان سپاسگزاری شده
پیش فرض PS3 Firmware 3.60 Jailbreak Shown on Video

آخرینهای دنیای سخت افزار و نرم افزار

PS3 Firmware 3.60 Jailbreak Shown on Video

PSX-Scene has confirmed that PS3 3.60 firmware has been jailbroken successfully! And guess what, this would soon be available for download and you will also be able to jailbreak PS3 3.60 firmware.

I hope it’s released soon, and not held back as in the case with the PS3 3.56 firmware jailbreak.

Just over a week ago PlayStation 3 hacker Mathieulh confirmed finding a PS3 3.56 Exploit, and today drizzthacks tweeted part of an IRC chat log where Mathieulh stated the following regarding PS3 Firmware 3.60 running homebrew code, as follows:

“[03:15] while you are insulting me like morons, I already have code running on 3.60, and I am laugh
ing, and guess what ? I am happy I stopped sharing, you can hate me for it, I don’t care.”

On IRC, Mathieulh also posted a video of his own but then privatized it currently rendering it unavailable:

Mathieulh: actually you want video proof, let’s share one for the lol
Mathieulh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nknwBz-2v8c

Shortly following, another PS3 3.60 JailBreak video was posted followed by the user removing it
and reposting it with another account.

From IRC on the alleged PS3 3.60 Jailbreak video:

mastag23: just fyi:
mastag23: that is fake
mastag23: it would look legit if he hadn’t of ran the debugging station launcher
mastag23: You fail “Connected from 192.168.0.2 on port 1000″ (port might be wrong pretty blurry.
mastag23: This is a debug unit. That can’t be done on a retail unit. Run the Debugging Statio
n Launcher on a retail and the debug tools won’t connect to it, yours obviously does
mastag23: debugging station launcher cant be connected to on retail
mastag23: if he hadnt of posted debugging station launcher
mastag23: he would be believable

The video shows a package installing and the new online save function, which was added in PlayStation 3 Firmware 3.60.

Time will tell, but my feeling from the videos and the tweeting… this may be the real deal.

There is also a video proof available to show that the PS3 firmware 3.60 has been jailbroken, indeed!

The original video was removed, but it is now again online with a different account.

Post from: Sizzled Core

PS3 Firmware 3.60 Jailbreak Shown on Video

پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 05:24 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.