بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > آموزش زبانهای خارجی

آموزش زبانهای خارجی در این تالار مباحث مرتبط با اموزش زبانهای خارجی قرار میگرد و در صورت جذب شدن کاربران متبحر سوالات شما پاسخ داده خواهد شد

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 07-24-2012
cr7ms cr7ms آنلاین نیست.
کاربر عادی

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2012
محل سکونت: اصفهان
نوشته ها: 44
سپاسها: : 68

120 سپاس در 47 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Post What???

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط مهرگان نمایش پست ها

hey ! what do you mean by that !
[/CENTER]
Nothing....!!!!!!!!

پاسخ با نقل قول
3 کاربر زیر از cr7ms سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

قدیمی 07-24-2012
Saba_Baran90 آواتار ها
Saba_Baran90 Saba_Baran90 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Jun 2011
محل سکونت: کرمانشاه
نوشته ها: 902
سپاسها: : 10,211

6,252 سپاس در 1,423 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

Hey guys
Missed u all
this place kinda drags me towards its self any time i feel like i have to talk to someone and i sort of want it to be a little complicated so not everybody understands it
It used to feel like a journal for me till we drifted apart
I'm empty of all the feelings in the world but one: concern
It's getting huge
Bigger than I can bear
Wish me luck
پاسخ با نقل قول
4 کاربر زیر از Saba_Baran90 سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 10-16-2012
sharareh1 آواتار ها
sharareh1 sharareh1 آنلاین نیست.
کاربر خيلی فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Aug 2010
محل سکونت: مشهد
نوشته ها: 964
سپاسها: : 1,827

1,432 سپاس در 313 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

10 Ways to Improve Your Day in Just 5 Minutes
By Jennifer Soong
WebMD Feature
Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD
Five minutes. It's only a little bit of time. But it's long enough for you to do one thing that could make your whole day better.
That's a great return on your time investment! So take five minutes and try one of these10 simple ways to lower stress, boost your mood, and get more energy. It might give you that extra spark you need to meet the challenges of the day.
1. Make your bed. This isn't about being a clean freak. It's a small ritual that can help create a calm environment for you in your bedroom -- and a soothing bedroom is part of "sleep hygiene" -- little habits that can help you sleep better. Author Gretchen Rubin recommends making your bed as a daily habit in her book, The Happiness Project. Do it first thing in the morning, and you've got one less thing to worry about for the rest of the day.
2. Pack a snack.Before you head out the door in the morning, prep a healthy snack to take with you. Ideas include fruit, unsalted nuts, and low-fat cheese or yogurt. When you get hungry later in the afternoon, you'll be ready!
3. Clear your desk.From stray papers to scattered coffee mugs, clutter can make you lose focus and curb productivity. Declutter your outer environment and you may feel more organized and better able to concentrate on the task at hand.
4. Pump up the music.Several studies have found that listening to music can help lower blood pressure, reduce stress, and boost mood. The right music has the power to change your attitude. So load up your MP3 player and create a playlist that will make you smile -- whether you're working or working out. As long as you don't blast it (bad for your hearing), this is a safe, healthy way to make your day more enjoyable.
5. Sniff a lemon. For a quick de-stressing trick, turn to an underrated sense -- your sense of smell. Japanese researchers found that linalool; a substance found in lemons, may turn down the classic "flight-or-fight" stress response. Not into lemons? Try basil, juniper, or lavender -- those scents have also been found to lower stress.
6. Stretch.No need to put on your yoga pants or get all bendy. Just a few easy moves will do. Stretch your arms overhead. Raise and lower your shoulders a couple of times. Stretch your legs as you lean your torso against a wall. Be gentle, so you don't overdo it. Stretching can help improve your circulation and flexibility, and may help ease the tight muscles that come with stress.
7. Meditate. It's easier than you may think. Here's how: Settle into a comfortable position in a chair or on the floor. Then follow your breath -- in, out -- for a few minutes. Thoughts are bound to bubble up in your mind -- no problem. Just let them float by and turn your attention back to your breath. Meditating daily, even just for a few minutes, may help tame stress.
8. Keep a gratitude diary. Take a minute every day to write down what you're thankful for -- big or small. It's easy to vent about weather, traffic, or job woes, but complaining brings negative energy along with it. Being thankful for what you have can make you appreciate all the positives in your life.
9. Turn off your electronics. Take a little break, already, from all your gadgets. Staring at computer screens and electronics all day long can zap your energy and encourage inactivity. So log off -- of everything -- every now and then. This is especially important to allow you to unwind and relax before bed. Just because the world is on, 24-7, you don't have to be!
10. Prioritize. Give yourself permission to admit that you can't do everything, all at once. Instead, you can nibble away at your to-do list, and feel more satisfied, by setting some priorities. So make a list, figure out what really matters, what can wait, and what you can skip. Work your way down the list, handling your top priorities first. Bit by bit, you'll get there!
قدیمی 10-20-2012
Elham Naseri آواتار ها
Elham Naseri Elham Naseri آنلاین نیست.
تازه کار

تاریخ عضویت: Oct 2012
محل سکونت: Rasht/ Kermanshah
نوشته ها: 12
سپاسها: : 18

27 سپاس در 10 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

I really missed this place too! good to be back!
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از Elham Naseri سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 10-21-2012
cr7ms cr7ms آنلاین نیست.
کاربر عادی

تاریخ عضویت: Jul 2012
محل سکونت: اصفهان
نوشته ها: 44
سپاسها: : 68

120 سپاس در 47 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض

I'm here to write one.
I have some questions?
Why are some people easily forget the past?Why are some people have not any aspects??
Why some people are just as important to me?
Why do we not take lessons from the mistakes?
Just tell me why?
پاسخ با نقل قول
کاربران زیر از cr7ms به خاطر پست مفیدش تشکر کرده اند :
قدیمی 10-21-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Smile English Conversations

it's really nice to see you, my dear friends, back

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط sharareh1 نمایش پست ها

10 Ways to Improve Your Day in Just 5 Minutes

!
my dear shararhe1, i missed chatting with you, it looks like a long time we haven't been chatting, honestly i have ran out of credit! and i use a restricted internet! any way, tnx for your post, surely it's nice, but i haven't still read it. i will read it as soon as possible.
all the best

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Elham Naseri نمایش پست ها
I really missed this place too! good to be back!
oh, my dear Elham how do you do darlin?
i missed every one, it was very unpleasant to be far away from p30cit, but tnx God that we all got back again

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط cr7ms نمایش پست ها
I'm here to write one.

I have some questions?
Why are some people easily forget the past?Why are some people have not any aspects??
Why some people are just as important to me?
Why do we not take lessons from the mistakes?

Just tell me why?

hellow, nice to see ya back.
there exists some mistakes in your post that can't be waived in my personal opinion!
anyway, i will answer your questions, maybe i can help ya, if you accept.
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از مهرگان سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 10-21-2012
Elham Naseri آواتار ها
تازه کار

پیش فرض

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط مهرگان نمایش پست ها
oh, my dear Elham how do you do darlin?

Dear Mehregan, I'm good, busy busy busy, but good!
how have you been?
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 10-21-2012
مهرگان آواتار ها
مهرگان مهرگان آنلاین نیست.
مدیر تالار انگلیسی

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2008
نوشته ها: 1,577
سپاسها: : 3,750

4,670 سپاس در 1,282 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
مهرگان به Yahoo ارسال پیام
Smile

نقل قول:
نوشته اصلی توسط Elham Naseri نمایش پست ها
Dear Mehregan, I'm good, busy busy busy, but good!
how have you been?
pretty go0d, thank you i have lots to study and to do! i am making great decisions about my education, need to cellect information about M.Sc and branches related to my course.
pray for me!

Good luck Dear Busy Elham
پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از مهرگان سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
قدیمی 10-23-2012
Elham Naseri آواتار ها
تازه کار

پیش فرض

keeping my fingers crossed for you my dear!
lots of luck!
پاسخ با نقل قول
قدیمی 10-24-2012
Islander آواتار ها
Islander Islander آنلاین نیست.
کاربر فعال

تاریخ عضویت: Apr 2012
نوشته ها: 209
سپاسها: : 1,112

795 سپاس در 201 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
Islander به Yahoo ارسال پیام
پیش فرض

Hey!! I Missed here too

and I'm more busy than All of you together!!! but i read all your texts, and it feels so good

wish you all luck

پاسخ با نقل قول
2 کاربر زیر از Islander سپاسگزاری کرده اند برای پست مفیدش:
پاسخ

برچسب ها
chat in english, chatting in english, common english conversations, مکالمه انگلیسی, مکالمه انگلیسی برای تقویت زبان, مکالمه رایج, آموزش مکالمه انگلیسی, تقویت مکالمه انگلیسی, تقویت زبان انگلیسی

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 08:36 AM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.