بازگشت   پی سی سیتی > تالار علمی - آموزشی و دانشکده سایت > دانشگاه ها > فنی و مهندسی > معماری

پاسخ

ابزارهای موضوع نحوه نمایش
قدیمی 01-20-2012
بناهای نیویورک آواتار ها
بناهای نیویورک بناهای نیویورک آنلاین نیست.
عضو ثبت نام کرده

تاریخ عضویت: Jan 2012
نوشته ها: 4
سپاسها: : 0

0 سپاس در 0 نوشته ایشان در یکماه اخیر
پیش فرض New York! (1) شاهکارهای معماری

New York! (1) شاهکارهای معماری

معماری و ساختمان ها در امریکا New York! (1) New-York architecture

عکس بناها و ساختمانها در نیویورک

Just a view from a hotel room window, and yet, where else could this street be but in New York? .
Loud, bustling, noisy, outsized - and fascinating.
Tall buildings, small trees, lots of yellow cabs, and harsh light and shadow

Of course I could not possibly show all the photographs here that I brought back home. And even a severe selection will not fit into one reasonable blog post. So let's start with a few straight touristy photographs before we get to twilight and reflections.

Click on the images to enlarge.

Another image from our hotel room. Notice the empty space in the left building. The crisis seems to show.

Roof top landscape with one of the characteristic water reservoirs.

Central Park from Bethesda Terrace
The park, like everything in New York, is enormous. We walked what felt like miles and miles, and yet we never made it into the upper half of the park. Very relaxing on a beautiful day, but you can still hear the drone of city traffic in most places.

Just a view from a hotel room window, and yet, where else could this street be but in New York? .

Of course I could not possibly show all the photographs here that I brought back home. And even a severe selection will not fit into one reasonable blog post. So let's start with a few straight touristy photographs before we get to twilight and reflections.

Another image from our hotel room. Notice the empty space in the left building. The crisis seems to show.

The park, like everything in New York, is enormous. We walked what felt like miles and miles, and yet we never made it into the upper half of the park. Very relaxing on a beautiful day, but you can still hear the drone of city traffic in most places.

New York! (1) معماری و ساختمانهای زیبا
شاهکارهای معماری در امریکا
بناهای زیبا و باور نکردنی با معماری فوق العاده .
پاسخ با نقل قول
جای تبلیغات شما اینجا خالیست با ما تماس بگیرید

پاسخ

کاربران در حال دیدن موضوع: 1 نفر (0 عضو و 1 مهمان)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش
شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید

BB code is فعال
شکلک ها فعال است
کد [IMG] فعال است
اچ تی ام ال غیر فعال می باشد

اکنون ساعت 07:47 PM برپایه ساعت جهانی (GMT - گرینویچ) +3.5 می باشد.